9.30.2008

Wuthering heights:

Wuthering heights is a confusing book,
To sit and read in a nook,
Please do not come take a look,
Unless you wish to be caught by a hook.

Catherine and Cathy,
Heathcliff is nasty,
You'd think Isabella,
Wouldn't like such a fella,

She should have been smart,
From the very start,
And trusted Cathy,
When she said he was nasty.

Now, that is all that I can write,
So I will leave, and say 'Good night!'


-- Bri





Posted with LifeCast

6 comments:

Luke NORRIS said...

Wow lol this is good...nice job...

Bri said...

lol. Wow. I am a horrid poet, aren't I... Ah well, practice makes perfect! And it makes people be really annoyed at you, for writing such random poems but, that's life,...sorry! :)

See ya all in the next week sometime! Well, except for you, Qubert, but since you haven't ever posted anything, I am thinking that you gave up on us still here in Champaign... :) (Qubert is Ben D. I think... Dunno for sure...)

-- Bri :D

Bri said...

thx luke :)

That was nice of you... :)

Bri

Bri said...

sorry, I didn't see your comment before I posted my first one :-/

Luke NORRIS said...

It's fine! ;)

Bri said...

aloha dudes!
Those of you that are still with us, anyways... Check out my new and greatly improved profile :D I have now added a bunch of stuff. And I do mean a bunch :)

Bri :D