Thanks Luke :) . Yesterday was the day when I discovered how hard it was to draw stuff on the computer ;) (wait... I still need one more smiley face :D )
That was a great 'discussion' in Brit Lit yesterday, wasn't it? :)
yes, I am sure it will, Luke... Judging by- *cough*, *cough*, *Jus-tin* *ahem*... Sorry... Coughing fit there. But anyways, what I meant to say, is that SOME PEOPLE seem a bit obsessed by it. (Don't worry, Justin, I am totally joking, and I like discussing this with you, even though I never win ;). Guess what everyone!! Justin has cookies on his side :D
wait... I guess the reason I never win is because I still haven't picked a side... I guess picking a side would help ;) but, Emma and Justin are both such good arguers.. And then you add about five other really good arguers to the mix-- and it gives me a headache :)
5 comments:
Sweet. Nice moon.
Thanks Luke :) . Yesterday was the day when I discovered how hard it was to draw stuff on the computer ;) (wait... I still need one more smiley face :D )
That was a great 'discussion' in Brit Lit yesterday, wasn't it? :)
Bri
Yeah I have a feeling that whole love or obsession thing will be carrying on for several more classes...
yes, I am sure it will, Luke... Judging by- *cough*, *cough*, *Jus-tin* *ahem*... Sorry... Coughing fit there. But anyways, what I meant to say, is that SOME PEOPLE seem a bit obsessed by it. (Don't worry, Justin, I am totally joking, and I like discussing this with you, even though I never win ;). Guess what everyone!! Justin has cookies on his side :D
See you on Tuesday!!
Bri
wait... I guess the reason I never win is because I still haven't picked a side... I guess picking a side would help ;) but, Emma and Justin are both such good arguers.. And then you add about five other really good arguers to the mix-- and it gives me a headache :)
Bri
Post a Comment